The MCSE: Core Infrastructure course will impart the knowledge that is needed to work in a highly virtualised environment and to design, implement and maintain a Windows Server 2016 infrastructure in an enterprise-scale environment.
Upon gaining this certification, you will have proven that you are able to plan, configure and implement Windows Server 2016 services, including network access, server deployment and server virtualisation. This will ensure that you become a valued member of your organisation as you help to move operations into the modern era.
During the MCSE: Core Infrastructure course, you will learn the following:
- Designing a VPN solution
- Designing a group policy strategy
- Designing an active directory permission model
- Managing and maintaining a server infrastructure
- Planning and implementing file and storage services
- Designing and implementing network infrastructure services