- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
To become a Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, you must earn one of these Microsoft 365 workload administrator certifications: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, or Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate.
If you have your MCSE: Productivity certification and you pass Exam MS-100 and Exam MS-101, you will earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification.