10747 – Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators.
This course is intended for Configuration Manager administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running the Windows Server operating system in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product.Individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, can also attend this course. Both this course and course 10748A: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager will help to prepare for the exam.
- Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
- Discover and organize resources.
- Manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory and software metering.
- Query and report data.
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications.
- Manage application deployment.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Manage compliance settings on devices.
- Manage mobile devices.
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management, and Remote Control.
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Microsoft Windows client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including Reporting Services.
- Basic Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts.
- Desired: Have a base-level understanding of System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Dates and Times
- 20 Louki Akrita street,
(behind Kykko secondary schools)
Dates and Times
- 22 Griva Digeni Avenue, 3106 Agios Nikolaos
(near Hellenic branch - ex Coop - and Agios Nikolaos church)
|Official Course 10747||Official - digital **|