10989 – Analyzing Data with Power BI
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills analyze data with Power BI.
The secondary audiences for this course are technically proficient business users.
• Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
• Describe Power BI and its data sources
• Model, shape, and combine data
• Describe Power BI data visualizations
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
• Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
• Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching).
• An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel. These prerequisites can be achieved by attending courses
• 20761A – Querying Data with Transact-SQL
• 20767A – Implementing a SQL Server Data Warehouse
|Official Course 10989||Official - digital|