This training course is designed to teach web designers and developers how to create animations, presentations and basic applications using Adobe Flash. The course is task-based with students learning by doing. Along with covering the basics of Flash, the course focuses on best practices and design, stressing the importance of usability and performance.
The Adobe Flash training course will be useful for those who want to design interactive websites, rich media advertisements, instructional media, engaging presentations, games, and more.
At Course Completion
After completing this course you should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Create Flash documents and test them in a browser
- Import bitmap and vector images into Flash documents
- Create graphics using Flash tools and commands
- Incorporate text fields into Flash documents
- Create Flash animations using different methods and techniques
- Create rich Flash movies with interaction
- Load external assets at runtime
- Add sound and video to Flash documents
- Publish Flash documents to meet different user needs
- Use ActionScript in various ways in a Flash document
To undertake this course participants require basic computer skills with the ability to manage files and folders.