Blockchain Professional e-course
Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a self-regulated data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media healthcare and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world.
The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Thorough understanding of cryptography and cryptocurrencies,
Distributed ledgers, decentralization and smart contracts
- Ability to build powerful and highly secure, decentralized applications using Ethereum to create smart contracts and facilitate trusted in-app transactions.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to solve industry adoption and scalability issues.
The Certified Blockchain Professional Program bring up to speed aspiring blockchain developers and BlockChain Stragetigs.
To attend the 5-days course and be able to integrate Blockchain functionalities into business operations, commercial applications, or open source peer-to-peer transactions you need some technical experience, skills and/or qualifications as follows:
- Basic Understanding of Cryptocurrencies (Preferred)
- Basic Exposure in Programming Languages (Required)
- Experience with Bitcoin and Ether (Preferred)
Certification(s):Certified Blockchain Professional
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Dates and Times
- 20 Louki Akrita street,
(behind Kykko secondary schools)
Dates and Times
- 22 Griva Digeni Avenue, 3106 Ayios Nikolaos
(near Hellenic branch - ex Coop - and Agios Nikolaos church)