CND-Certified Network Defender
The Most Comprehensive Network Defense Course in the World
CND is the world’s most advanced network defense course that covers 14 of the most current network
security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and to provide network
administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations
About the Program
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
You Will Learn How To:
- Install, configure, and manage network security controls and devices
- Design, implement, and monitor security policies
- Harden hosts to secure them against intrusions
- Implement and configure VNPs and wireless network technologies
- Perform risk, threat, and vulnerability assessments
Who Is It For?
Network security Administrators
Network Security Engineer
Network Defense Technicians
Anyone who involves in network operations
Basic network and host operations knowledge and experience commensurate with one to five years of network, host, or application administration
Course Demo Video
Professional Exam(s)Exam: 312-38 Certified Network Defender – CND
Certification(s):Certified Network Defender (CND) Certification
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Physical Security.
- Host Security.
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Wireless Network Defense.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Network Incident Response and Management.