DA-100: Analyzing Data with Power BI – Official Microsoft Course
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data.
This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution. Finally, this course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the information found in the Azure Fundamentals course.
Professional Exam(s)Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
Certification(s):Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
- Prepare Data in Power BI
- Clean, Transform, and Load Data in Power BI
- Design a Data Model in Power BI
- Create Measures using DAX in Power BI
- Optimize Model Performance
- Create Reports
- Create Dashboards
- Create Paginated Reports in Power BI
- Perform Advanced Analytics
- Create and Manage Workspaces
- Manage Datasets in Power BI
- Row-level security
|Official Course DA-100||Official - digital||DA-100|