Organizations may rest assured that, when trained by AKTINA, their return on investment is maximized. Because AKTINA courses are built on its rich 26-year experience, they respond to each organization’s specific requirements and are cost-efficient:
- Experience: We have been specializing in IT training for 26 years and this has given us valuable experience in guiding organizations and individuals alike in enhancing and developing their human resource potential. We currently cover products from all major vendors like Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, Red Hat and IBM. We help you tie your training and learning requirements to your organisational objectives. Whether your goal is to be ahead of the competition or improve the accuracy and quality of information, AKTINA supports the attainment of your objectives by helping to develop your business core competencies. See the variety of Training Delivery Options we offer.
- Listening & responding to your requirements: As a business manager, you face tough choices every day. Let AKTINA show you how IT training resources can help you make the right decisions for your company, employees and future. AKTINA can help a business train its IT personnel in order to learn how to plan, build, and deploy organization-wide solutions using cutting-edge technologies from major IT vendors. We will tell you which courses are best for addressing specific business challenges. We may even develop a custom training solution designed for your company. And, if you prefer, you can have your employees tested in one or more of the exams in order to obtain professional credentials.
- Close links with the Human Recourse Development Authority: AKTINA has been for 26 years in close co-operation with Human Resource Development Authority, the semi-governmental organisation responsible for subsidizing training courses in Cyprus. Subsidies may reach up to 80% of the overall training charge, depending on the size of the organisation. In certain cases of exclusive in-house courses, subsidy may even cover the payroll cost as well.
- Free Training Vouchers by major vendors: AKTINA accepts Software Assurance Training Vouchers by major software vendors like Microsoft. This effectively results in zero-cost for the participating organization. For example, if your company has a Software Assurance agreement with Microsoft, you may receive official courses from AKTINA for a specific number of participants completely free of charge!
We focus on IT certifications, believing that certified professionals stand apart from other IT personnel as they are capable of demonstrating undeniable expertise with IT products and platforms to colleagues, employers, and, most importantly, to themselves. The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change. Whether it’s for a new job or a system-wide deployment, keeping your employees’ skills current is the best way to enjoy continued success.
There are a number of benefits associated with certifications for organisations already employing or wishing to recruit IT professionals:
- Reliable benchmarks for hiring, promoting and rewarding employees. Hiring job candidates with IT credentials assures employers that they are getting qualified professionals with proven proficiency in IT technologies. Similarly, promotions and reward schemes have a solid foundation when they are dependent, amongst other things, on passing official IT exams and obtaining qualifications.
- A way to measure training effectiveness. Many employers feel that they often do not get as much concrete result from training as anticipated. By knowing that, after the course, they will be tested in a rigorous manner, participants tend to concentrate more and intensify their effort to grasp the topics on which they are trained.
- Higher technical standards, improved service, better productivity. The competition resulting from the exam and certification scheme is a strong incentive towards higher performance and effectiveness.
Just click below video to see why organizations are better-off having certified IT Pros and Developers amongst their staff: